Don't you just LOVE it when a card is really easy to put together? I know I do!
Sale-A-Bration ends on Thursday, March 31st. That's TOMORROW!!!!
Quick! Got your order ready? Ok, check out this really cute and easy card:
Crumb Cake Note Card & Envelopes
Here are the supplies needed:
Crumb Cake Note Cards and Envelopes (you get 20 cards and envelopes for just $6)
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
Rose Wonder Photopolymer Stamp Set (don't forget your clear blocks!)
Farmers Market Designer Series Paper
**NOTE: If you like this Farmers Market DSP, order it soon. It has THREE of the soon-to-be-retired InColors in this package. That means it will be gone soon... :(
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Gold Metallic Baker's Twine
Gold Sequin Trim
Itty Bitty Accent Epoxy Stickers
SNAIL Adhesive (SNAIL with holder and/or SNAIL refill)
Mini Glue Dots
2-Way Glue Pen
(Also needed - a Gold Sharpie Marker, available at your local Big Box Store)
Here's the recipe - a FREE TUTORIAL!
- Using a crumb cake note card, trim 1/8" off the long side (this allows the card to slide into the envelope a little easier). So the card is now 4-7/8" x 7" instead of the 5"x7".
- Stamp the large flower from Rose Wonder, using Early Espresso Ink, onto the front of the note card. Don't forget to stamp the envelope too - no naked envelopes!
- Using a 1" x 3.25" piece of paper from the Farmers Market DSP, adhere to top right corner of card. (I used the Cherry Cobbler polka dotted paper. It's on the back of the vanilla/black striped paper.)
- Using a 0.75" x 2" Very Vanilla Scrap, stamp your sentiment using Early Espresso.
- Place Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the Very Vanilla sentiment.
- Adhere to Farmers Market DSP strip.
- Tie a bow using the Gold Baker's Twine and adhere to Very Vanilla sentiment using a Glue Dot.
- Using a 2-way Glue Pen, place three gold sequins on the card. ALLOW THIS TO DRY BEFORE YOU PLACE THE CARD IN THE ENVELOPE! Trust me on this one! :)
- Using any of the Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers, color it with a Gold Sharpie Marker. Allow it dry and adhere to center of flower. You can choose to use the circle, heart or star stickers; they all look nice!
- Write a nice note inside and send to someone special. You will brighten his or her day!