Flores Suaves

Flores Suaves is another one of my "go-to" stamp sets. I'll bet you don't recall seeing this stamp set - unless you have been to one of my downline meetings, come to one of my card classes, or have the Spanish Supplement. Yes Virginia, the Celebrando Creatividad Hispanic catalog (some refer to it as the Spanish Supplement) also retires tonight at midnight. The good news is that there is also an MDS/Digital Download available here!

So using the retiring InColors markers, I began with this card.
Flores Suaves Stamp Set
Just used Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz markers on Blushing Bride cardstock.
Don't forget to decorate the envelope too!

Then, because I hadn't used the Peach Parfait color yet (I did stamp the butterfly inside using Concord Crush), I added the script in Peach Parfait - I wanted to use ALL FIVE retiring colors on this card. So, this bumped the card up just a bit with the masking technique (let me know if you want this technique demonstrated at YOUR workshop!).
Added the script stamp in Flores Suaves using Peach Parfait.
Really steps it up, huh?

And finally, because I did want to add some of the Concord Crush to the front of the card, I added some Concord Crush Stitched Poly ribbon, to really amp it up!
Added just a little bit of the Concord Crush Stitched Poly Ribbon.
REALLY amps up the card!
AND I used all five of the retiring InColors on this card!

And here are the cards, side-by-side. I like all of them!
Left was the starting card, using only two markers and one stamp.
Middle adds another marker and stamp.
Right adds a bit of ribbon.
Three cards.
You decide which YOU like the best and then make it yours!

If you wish to recreate this card, here are the supplies you will need - AND you'd better hurry - They retire tonight! Some of them are even REDUCED! Oh - the MDS download will still be available...
Blushing Bride Cardstock - individual package is now sold out!
  (or the InColor Assorted Cardstock, if you want all of the colors - available in 8.5"x11" size ONLY)


Let me know if you have any questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latte Suite, Team Top Sales, and New Team Members!

Check it out! Latte cards for my Latte Joy Stampers Top Sales and Welcome New Team Members This Display Template makes it SO MUCH EASIER to ...