Monday, September 11, 2017

Online Ordering Special - September 11th through 20th

Crafters -

Many of you know, I am on track to earn the Alaskan Cruise with Stampin'Up! Just a little bit more... 

My family and my team are my biggest cheerleaders and I have appreciated each and every one of them along this journey.

I have this month to earn the cruise. And seriously, I am so close to earning it that I can smell the icebergs!

So, to get to that final figure, I am offering a one-time special on online orders placed September 11th through and including September 20th! Click HERE to shop online!

Details are listed below:
So, I've decided to offer a special for all online orders
placed September 11th through and including September 20th, 2017
to get me even closer to that Alaskan Cruise!

This is my last BIG promotion for the month.

When you place a $100 merchandise ONLINE order
(before shipping and taxes)
and use Host Code 6FJ7A93H,
I'll gift you with an additional $20 merchandise of your choice!
NOTE: You cannot exceed $20 merchandise total.
(**Do not include the additional item(s) to your order.
The item(s) will be ordered on September 25th for you.**)

Normally, you receive 10% Stampin' Rewards when you host a party of $150,
so you can see... This is WAY better!
But it is for this 10-day period only.
A One-Time Special Offer with me for your Online Orders!

Now, this only works when I know that you have placed an order.
That means, you'll need to send me an email
(send to: Dawn (at) StampingWithDawn.com)
right AFTER you place your order.
Just let me know what items you want from the current 2017-2018 Catalog
or
the new Holiday Catalog.
(**If you do not email me within 24 hours of placing your order,
the default order will be the Be Merry Kit.**)

I'll place the order on September 25th for your additional item(s).
You will be able to pick up the item(s) when it/they arrive!
Please ensure you retrieve them by October 15th.
I'll call/send an email to you when they arrive.
(**For those long-distance orders, contact me
BEFORE you place your order - additional shipping charges may apply.**)


This is such a GREAT deal - hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment