Wednesday, September 13, 2017

MAGIC-al Birthday/Waterfall Card - Free Tutorial

This is such a fun birthday card!

And there is a FREE Tutorial with your $50 online merchandise order, using Host Code 6FJ7A93H. You must place your order by September 20th - the Host Code will expire that day. You can view my online store HERE.

Waterfall cards have been around for a while, like many years!, and I wanted to do something special for my son's 16th birthday.

You see he plays a game called "Magic The Gathering." When I was in school many many moons ago, my friends played Dungeons and Dragons. This is basically D&D in a playing card format. That is WAY the layman's definition, it's more than that, but that helps, right?  :)
The BEFORE part of the boy's Birthday/Waterfall Card

So, as soon as I finished my Facebook Live video today (you can see it HERE), we are going to the store to get him some more Magic cards for his birthday. He has BINDERS of these things, so there is NO picking them out for him; he has to do it himself!

When you watch this video, you will get a good laugh! Make sure you watch it the whole way through for the full effect! If there was a piece of paper I couldn't find, it was today. If there was something that would rip, tear, or otherwise fall apart, it was today. BUT, it was still a fun day and there are several tips and tricks in this video.

After we return from the Magic Store later, I'll finish this card and post the final result. Make sure you subscribe by email (there's a box on the right hand side when viewing on your desktop view), so you can see it right away.

Thanks for watching my Facebook Lives! I'm having such a fun time with these.

**NOTE: Make sure you SAVE-THE-DATE for Wednesday, September 20th, 2017, at 11:30 am Eastern! I am having a guest stamper! It is Dan Wesley (Wes), from http://nolimitshammerharder.com/. Can't wait to immerse him in Dazzling Diamonds and Wink of Stella Glimmer techniques! He's a great sport and you will SO enjoy next week's Facebook Live on my Business Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment