Friday, September 1, 2017

Holiday Catalog is Here!

Woo hoo!

It's officially September 1st! You know what that means?

The Holiday Catalog is HERE! Have you seen it yet? If you are one of my customers, you have! Everyone who has placed an order in the last few months has theirs!

Want to see something? I've added it to my blog (for those viewing on the desktop view, it's just to the right, near the top).


Holiday Catalog
September 1, 2017 - January 2, 2018
(Product availability may be limited toward the end of the catalog sale period)

This catalog is one of the best (in my humble opinion). I wish I could order one of everything, and MANY of several of the items (can you say Foil Snowflakes?) Now, as a demonstrator, we get to order some of the items ahead of time - so we can prepare for our upcoming classes, parties, etc.

When you follow my Facebook Page, you've probably already seen several of my recent videos. I've shown my "box o' goodies" from my preorders, several cards/projects using new items, and just having fun with these new items. I do a Facebook Live every Wednesday at 11:3 am Eastern. It's usually about 30 minutes long because, here in central Ohio, there is a weekly tornado siren test on Wednesday at 12:00 pm (noon). Our dog takes it as his personal challenge to howl at the Tornado Siren Test each and every week! He will wake up from a dead sleep to howl at that thing! So, I try to get the video completed by noon. Sometimes, it works; other times, it goes a little longer. (You can see my Facebook Business Page HERE.)

Hope you have enjoyed this! What is YOUR favorite item from the new catalog?

No comments:

Post a Comment