Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Facebook LIVE - Nature Sings!

Crafters -

I really enjoy this Facebook Live thing! LOVE showing how to make cards and different tips/tricks on how to do things!

Want to see today's Facebook Live? I used Nature Sings, which is available in the big catalog, but you could VERY easily use the new Carols of Christmas bundle that is effective TODAY!

Who knew you could use my FAVORITE paper from the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper for a Christmas card?

And with the Holiday catalog coming out on September 1st, there are SEVERAL sets that can be used for this design!

Ok, held you in suspense long enough. Here's the card and video on my Dawn Stock, Stampin'Up Demonstrator Facebook page!
Facebook LIVE Video
August 2, 2017
Nature Sings


I'm doing a WEEKLY Facebook Live EVERY WEDNESDAY at 11:30 am. I am usually done around noon so it's a nice little break for your lunchtime. Look forward to seeing you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment