Thursday, August 24, 2017

Coffee and Cards

I just LOVE this class!

You see, every month, usually the FOURTH Saturday of the month (but that is changing due to Craft Fairs), I offer a Coffee and Cards Class. You just bring your favorite coffee, adhesives, and scissors, and we make eight cards with envelopes.

The cost is just $20 or it is free with a minimum purchase placed during the class. I also offer a TO GO option (just add $5 and you can pick up your cards the next day!). If you live long distance and want the cards, let me know how you want them shipped. I can add that cost and send you an invoice.

Want to see what we made this past weekend?
Coffee and Cards Class
August 2017

Now, I had my first series class on Thursday evening (Christmas Card Series Class), so it was a LOT of fun to come up with a few additional ideas for Saturday's "regular" class. You can read about Thursday's Christmas Card Class HERE.) And since the Christmas card in this class was already designed, it was a LOT of fun with the others.

The next Coffee and Cards class is on Saturday, September 23rd. Look forward to seeing you at a class soon!

1 comment: