Monday, August 21, 2017

Christmas Card Series Classes

We had so much fun on Thursday evening playing with a few Christmas Cards!

Want to see what we made?
Christmas Card Series Class #1
August 17, 2017

The Lovely As a Tree was the favorite hands down! We used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. The photo doesn't show it well, but when you place little dots of glue on the trees and then sprinkle the glitter, well, it pulls some of the color from the Tranquil Tide ink and makes a REALLY cool effect! WAY prettier IRL!

We actually had a bit of a running joke around here while crafting. I think it's time for Lovely As a Tree to go away. It's been around for a while. My friend Suzanne says it was her FIRST stamp set that she purchased ABOUT 20 YEARS AGO! and it still remains one of her favorites. **NOTE: I sold TWO of them at the class, so I guess it's here to stay for a while more...

And, as an added surprise, because my friends, customers, and team members took a chance and attended my FIRST in the Christmas Card Series Class, I also placed out my BOGO sale! So, not only did they receive chocolate, they made 8 cards with envelopes, practiced several techniques, AND purchased from my BOGO - a good night was had by all!

The next class is on Thursday, September 21st from 7p-9p. I look forward to seeing you at a class soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment