Friday, July 28, 2017

THIRD Latte Retreat!


My THIRD ever Latte Retreat is Saturday, August 5th from 9a-1p.

The last day to register is Sunday, July 30th. We are making a few WOW items this time so I am limiting the number of attendees to just six for the day.

I just did a One Sheet Wonder with my team last week when we had our potluck. It was a BIG hit! Gotta let you in on a little secret though. The last time I did these was TWO years ago. And when I looked at my "old" tutorial? Yeah - that was from 2007! Seriously! 

SO, because we will be using the Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack (some absolutely BEAUTIFUL 6" x 6" papers!), can't really do the traditional One Sheet Wonder (OSW) on those. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome. That's what I did!

Want a little sneak peek? Check it out!


Complete with a box so you can "gift" it to someone! There are snippets of FIVE of the cards, but we will actually make SIX cards with this box! Wouldn't this make a really cute gift for a teacher, friend, or friends who just wants some cards to have in their desk? 

Sunday is the last day to register. You can see the deets HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment