Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Facebook LIVE - Background Bits

Whew!

As many of you know, I have been doing a Facebook LIVE each week on Wednesdays at 11:30 am Eastern. Most are tips and tricks, adding a few little techniques in there, and just generally sharing my cards. I hope you are enjoying them!


It makes me SO happy to see when my friends join the Facebook LIVE AND when they leave comments! Now, sometimes, I'm showing something so I read the comments as soon as I'm done, so feel free to watch and comment live! Or you can watch the re-run and leave a comment after the fact.


Want to see what I did today? Well... last night was my Latte Joy Stampers Team Meeting and we made FOUR cards using FOUR different Host Sets. These are GREAT because you earn them FOR FREE when you have a qualifying workshop (or order!).


Today, I showed how to color with markers on the Background Bits Host Set. Check it out! Click on the card to view the video too!:

Background Bits Host Set

Make sure you view the video too (click on the card to view the video). I have an ordering special through July, 2017! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment