Thursday, July 6, 2017

BOGO and Pelotonia Fundraiser SATURDAY!

Crafters -

BOGO Sale, July 8th, 2017
I will be having my FINAL BOGO sale in the morning, from 9a-11a. Come early because this is the FIRST TIME IN YEARS that I have so few stamp sets left! And I added more paper from my DSP stash because it was almost GONE! You know - the ones I was "gonna use" but never got around to it. So you KNOW these are some of my favorites!

Pelotonia Fundraiser, July 8th, 2017
I will be hosting Paul's Pelotonia Fundraiser from 1p-3p! You will make 5 cards when you make a $25 (or more!) donation to Paul's Pelotonia account. You can make an online donation HERE. You can read more about hubby by clicking the links.

In keeping with Pelotonia, 100% of every rider raised dollar goes to cancer research at the Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center - Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute.

When you attend this fundraiser and write your check, it will ALL go directly to Pelotonia - I am donating all supplies for this fundraiser.  #cancersucks

If you are not able to attend, we will make the cards for you and you can pick them up on Monday afternoon.

Facebook LIVE on July 7th, 2017
AND
just ONE of the Pelotonia Fundraiser card designs
(colors and papers may vary)
Want to see one of the card designs? Papers and colors may vary, but you may have seen me make this card yesterday at my Facebook LIVE. LOVE IT - and I know you will too!

Look forward to seeing you on Saturday, July 8th!

No comments:

Post a Comment