Friday, June 30, 2017

Paper Pumpkin - June 30, 2017

ONE DAY SPECIAL!!!

Stampin'Up! is offering a ONE DAY SPECIAL for new subscribers! Have you seen this?

New Subscribers
Get Your First Kit for $5
This ends at midnight on June 30th, 2017 (Mountain Time). 

Want to see some of the alternates from the June Paper Pumpkin? It's called One in a Melon and I LOVE IT! You also get to come and craft with me when you subscribe with me! Check out June's Alternate Designs:
June 2017 Paper Pumpkin
One in a Melon
Just a FEW alternate designs
The wine glass was the favorite!


And here is my favorite from May's Kit, Sprinkled with Love:
May 2017 Paper Pumpkin
Sprinkled with Love
My FAVORITE Alternate Design!


So... what are you waiting for? New subscribers get their first kit for just $5. THAT is a deal - it's usually $19.95! JOIN PAPER PUMPKIN NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment