Thursday, June 22, 2017

Origami Men's Shirts AND June 2017 Team Meeting!

Crafters -

Didn't you just LOVE those cute Origami shirts we did for Father's Day at Ronald McDonald House?


Now, those have been around a while! I can remember showing those at our Card Ministry a few YEARS ago when we made some men's cards!



So that was on Sunday. THEN on Tuesday, I had my team meeting. We had a BLAST! There were only five in attendance, but two of the ladies watched us on our Facebook Live video of the team meeting - just for my team members! Especially since I have TWO who are in FLORIDA! It's a little bit of a commute to come up here.  :)


Well... yesterday I did a Facebook LIVE video showing how to make those cute men's shirts - how to fold, assemble and even place onto a card! AND I showed the items we made at our Team Meeting!

Origami Men's Shirt Cards

June 2017 Latte Joy Stampers Team Meeting
Make-And-Takes


Want to see the video? You can watch it on my Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/DawnStock.StampinUp.net/videos/1499289416796159/.

Make sure you tune in on Wednesdays at 11:30 am Eastern to watch. I try to keep them to 30 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment