Sunday, June 11, 2017

Bingo Night, ending with a BOGO!

Crafters -

We had so much fun on Friday evening! Seriously, I slept SO well after our Bingo Night! And I even heard from one of the other ladies and she said the SAME THING!

We played three games of Bingo and there were three prizes. Then we MADE three cards. Followed by three MORE games of Bingo - and we played FUN Bingo with those three! And we ended the evening with a sneak peek at my BOGO items.

A good time was had by all!

Check out the prizes the crafters won!
Debbie with her winnings!


Jill's so happy with her goodies!


Linda LOVED the ribbons and embellishments!


Can't wait to see what Summer does with her Memories and More!


Don't all of the ladies have just the BEST SMILES? I think they were happy with their goodies. Can't wait to see what they make with them!

I'm not sure which was the favorite prize... The This Little Piggy Clear Mount Stamp Set, Tranquil Tulips Photopolymer Mount HOST set (only available with Host/Stampin' Rewards!) or the pink Stampin'Up! mug! I had this mug from YEARS ago and came across my stash - still in their original boxes! You may see this mug again as a prize in the future. "Hi - my name is Dawn Stock and I LOVE (hoarding my) Stampin'Up! logo products!"  :)

Don't forget to contact me to sign up for my NEXT Bingo - September 8th from 7p-9p. Look forward to seeing you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment