Sunday, June 4, 2017

BINGO Night and First BOGO of 2017!!

Check it out!


Can you tell I'm getting ready for my BINGO Night on Friday evening (June 9th)? I'm also going to be setting out some BOGO items too. THIS is what I have so far! (You can read more about my Bingo Night HERE.)

Did you see the thinlits, framelits, and embossing folders in the back of the one box? And I'm still working my way through my stuff! I'm still working on the bundles that have matching thinlits/framelits too!

And this doesn't even include the rest of the thinlits, framelits, embossing folders, punches, ribbons, papers, etc! Can't wait!!!!

So looking forward to Friday evening's BINGO and my first BOGO of 2017 - hope to see you here too!

**UPDATE: I'm in the Central Ohio area. Give me a call (phone number listed in the header) or send me an email. I'd love to have you join us as well!

2 comments:

  1. crazy question, but where do you do this at?? im not seeing any directions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Evelyn! Thanks for the question. I'm located in the Central Ohio area and am doing the BINGO in our local area. Are you nearby? My phone number is listed in the header. I'd LOVE to have you join us!

      Delete