Thursday, May 11, 2017

Spring Latte Retreat Photos!

Crafters -

We had so much fun this past weekend at my SECOND Latte Retreat - Spring Edition. (NOTE: The Latte Retreat - Summer Edition will be Saturday, August 5th, 2017. Send in your deposit to reserve your spot now!)

Each crafter received a goody bag with almost $30 worth of goodies inside! And, because it is really fun to surprise and delight my customers, I even decorated a few of the containers. (You can see the BEFORE photos by viewing THIS posting on my Facebook page. I didn't blog about it, just posted it on Facebook - did you know I was on Facebook?)

This was a smaller group and we did more WOW-type of projects. Let's face it. It is now spring and summer is right around the corner! There is Mother's Day, Father's Day, graduation, teacher gifts, and there may even been a wedding or two this summer, not to mention those new babies being born!

So we concentrated on gift type of projects, along with a couple of WOW! cards. Want to see what we made?
Spring 2017 Latte Retreat Projects
LOVE THEM!

I think the Pop-and-Twist card was the favorite! I know it was in November when I did my first class on it (Buckeye Class - November 2016). This time we used the new Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set that I received while at the Savannah OnStage. This is NOT available for preorder so it was a LOT of fun to use it!

We also used the new Eastern Palace Suite on a Double Z fold card. You can get that NOW - Stampin'Up! has offered it as an early release to us. LOVE IT! The Lemon-Lime Twist design was a BIG HIT!

And thanks to my friend Summer, she told me about Classico Spaghetti Sauce. Did you know that it comes in a Mason Jar, complete with lid? ME NEITHER!!!! And it is always good to recycle and reuse. So, we did just that and had those filled with different types of hard candies. I already gave mine away to my friend Donna Jean.

And finally, we made a cute little tin using the soon-to-be retired Crumb Cake Notecards, the current Whisper White Notecards, and the new-to-the-catalog Very Vanilla Notecards. It's always fun to bling things up with some of the Rhinestones. Because the tin was so cute, that one has already been given away too! My friend Emma helped me at church a couple of weeks ago while watching a baby. Emma even shared her stuffed animal Hoppity with the baby. Talk about a sweetheart. I thought maybe she could put some of her things in the tin. Just gave it to her on Sunday and her mom let me know that she liked it. :)

And here are the ladies with their individual creations! 




A good time was had by all! Look forward to seeing you in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment