Monday, May 1, 2017

Sale-A-Bration Celebration and a Facebook LIVE Event!

Crafters -

Saturday was my Annual Sale-A-Bration Celebration and we had a BLAST!

Crafters earned a spot to this EXCLUSIVE annual event! How did the crafters earn their spot, you may ask? Well, here's the 4-1-1!

During Sale-A-Bration (January through March), I had several workshops. Each Host who had a workshop earned his or her invitation (and yes, I do have a husband/wife couple who had their OWN workshop!). And for the customers? When customers placed $150 in orders during the same timeframe, they ALSO earned an invitation. 

Everyone who earned a spot received some of the Sale-A-Bration Glimmer Papers (LOVED THAT STUFF!), a sampling of the Sale-A-Bration Metallic ribbons, and a few other goodies. EVERYONE who attended in person, received a coffee cup with some chocolates inside! YUMMY!

Each person completed several projects. We used some soon-to-be retired items, and we also used some NEW stuff out of the NEW catalog! Including the BUNDLE that can be ordered TODAY! Check out the NEW Eastern Palace Suite!

** TUNE into my Facebook page on Wednesday, May 3rd at 11:30am to see a Facebook LIVE of the new item! ** https://www.facebook.com/DawnStock.StampinUp.net/

Here are the crafters, hard at work!





It looks a little dark outside in some of the photos. We had a DOWNPOUR during the Celebration! The Columbus (Ohio) Capital City Half Marathon was even cut short because of the weather! (Hubby was downtown running his VERY FIRST Half Marathon at this time. He said that the lightning was SO BAD, he crossed the finish line, they handed him the Finisher's Medal, advised him to seek shelter IMMEDIATELY, and then told him to NOT touch the metal barriers! YIKES! THAT makes a GREAT day for crafting, huh?) 

And for those who were unable to attend, but still earned a spot, I stamped and completed their projects for them! All were picked up and received by yesterday. And, for the one FABULOUS crafter in Florida? Hers was sent and she should have it by Tuesday! Thanks to all the crafters for making this such a success!

** I made my Grandma's Coffee Cake for everyone as a mid-morning snack. A couple of years ago, I could not find my recipe and was going to make it for a class. I had emailed my folks in Florida to get a copy of it. My Dad sent me an email with the recipe, writing "Mom is not up yet but I think this is it. Note on back that neighbor gave to Grandma in the 50's" and the email is dated 6/2/2012. Dad fought hard, but we lost him to cancer in February 2015. #cancersucks  While I have since found my written recipe, I still pull up that email. Was VERY thankful that I could share my family with my stamping friends while we ate our fresh-from-the-oven, baked-with-love, coffee cake. **

I am on my way to earning the Alaskan Cruise with Stampin'Up! Thank you so much for supporting my business!

No comments:

Post a Comment