Tuesday, May 30, 2017

New Catalog Launch and Facebook Live TODAY!

Crafters -

Two. More. Sleeps.

That's it! Then the new catalog will be here and we can order out of it! YEAH!!!!

Can you tell I'm just the teeniest bit excited about it?  :)  Anyone want to guess what I'm going to be talking about TODAY for my Facebook Live at 11:30 am Eastern? Hmmm.... maybe something(s) out of the new catalog? Make sure you tune into my Facebook page at 11:30 to see! (My facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/DawnStock.StampinUp.net/)

AND...

Wednesday evening is the first night of my New Catalog Launch / Kick-Off. That's the time where my customers can swing by and pick up their catalogs. I have ordered enough catalogs for all of my customers who have placed a $50 or more order in the past year. Those catalogs are ready for them!

Not a customer yet? Haven't placed an order for a while? NO PROBLEM! Swing by! Place your order during the New Catalog Launch / Kick-Off and I'll have a catalog for you when your order arrives! Easy-peasy!

And, as soon as I hit "submit" for this blog posting, I'm headed to the Post Office. Want to see what I have been working on for the past few weeks?
New Catalogs
Ready for New Catalog Launch / Kick-Off
LOVE IT!

For those of you who have been customers for a while, you know that I bind the catalogs for my hosts from the previous year (those who earned my Sale-A-Bration Celebration too!). Well, I also have a few customers who live out of state. I'm a-guessing they will not be attending the New Catalog Launch on Wednesday evening so I'm mailing theirs to them TODAY! (June Birthday cards are in the box too!)

And do you see those cute little baggies with the blue on the top? Want to know what's in those? Gotta attend the New Catalog Launch on Wednesday evening or Saturday morning!

I look forward to seeing you today on Facebook LIVE at 11:30 am Eastern, Wednesday evening at the Catalog Launch, and/or Saturday morning at the Catalog Launch! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment