Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Latte Joy Team Meeting AND Facebook LIVE!

Crafters -

Last night was our monthly Latte Joy Team Meeting. We were small but mighty! And Jenny even brought dessert for us - she's such a sweetie! 

Well, today (Wednesday) was my weekly Facebook Live!

So, what better items to showcase than the items we made last night!

Any ideas what YOU'd like to see on my Facebook Live NEXT week?

Want to watch the Facebook Live video from today? It's only 22 minutes AND I show you how to make the upcoming Wood Crate - LOVE this thing! 

You can view the video HERE.

Want to see a still photo of the items we made last night?
Latte Joy Stampers Team Meeting
May 16, 2017

LOVE THEM!

It's always so much fun to craft with friends!

Remember, these items are all available beginning June 1, 2017. The only way you can get them now is to be a demonstrator and preorder them.

OR you can get a few of the items as part of YOUR starter kit! If you are interested in joining, I'd LOVE to have you as part of my team!

You can read about my team and meetings HERE. And you can JOIN NOW HERE!

Look forward to "talking" with you soon!

Make sure to LIKE me on Facebook so you can see all the cool things I post there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment