Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Eastern Palace Suite - Facebook LIVE!

WHEW!

You know me - I can talk to anyone about anything! But doing those Facebook Live things - that's a little nerve wracking! 

BUT I DID IT! (keep reading!)

And I showed you some really cute samples!

And I showed you all of the thinlits and my display sample for the thinlits!

And it was FUN!

Did you know?

  • The Eastern Palace Suite Starter Bundle and Eastern Palace Premier Bundle are only available through May 31st!
  • Beginning June 1st, you can still get the stamp set/thinlit bundle, BUT you don't get all the freebies.
  • AND you have to order the items separate - Vinyl Stickers, Stamp pads, etc.
  • The bundles give you one-stop-shopping!
  • Current Host Code is NRAZ9JV9



Why WOULDN'T you order the bundle NOW and get all those great items? Go to my online store and place your order now!

Want to see my Facebook Live Video? You can see it on my Facebook Page!

And finally, here is the really CUTE Sunflower I made during the video. LOVE IT!

Hope you enjoyed the video. Please leave a comment on my Facebook page (and email me your snail mail address) and I'll send you a Sunflower! 

No comments:

Post a Comment