Saturday, April 15, 2017

Easter Message - Reverse Lenten Challenge Card

Crafters -

During Lent, I have been showcasing the eight card designs we made at my Reverse Lenten Challenge Class on February 15th. This is the final card. I hope you have enjoyed them as much as we did making them!

Here's the basics:
  • We made 40 notecards using the Whisper White and Crumb Cake Notecards and Envelopes
  • On March 1st, 2017, Ash Wednesday, we began giving or sending cards to others (there are 40 days of Lent, NOT INCLUDING Sundays)
  • Could be given to anyone - child's teacher, co-worker, grocery clerk, bank teller, mom in front of you who has her hands full! Anyone! You get to choose!

For this final card, I chose to showcase the Easter Message card. While I realized this is a seasonal set and it probably wouldn't make it to the catalog, I was hoping. I have used this stamp set MANY times in these few months and I know my customers have really enjoyed this set as well! Sadly, I must tell you that the set did NOT make it into the 2017-2018 Big Catalog. BUT it is still available through May 22nd. 

This stamp set is available for $23 (wood mount) or just $17 for clear mount. The cross, of course, is beautiful. But I have used the Easter Lily stamp on several spring cards and also on my Easter Sampler. All supplies used, and the links to purchase them, are listed at the end of this blog posting.
Easter Message Card
Reverse Lenten Challenge Class
We used a small piece of the Moroccan Designer Series Paper and a third of a Lace Doily on this card. And don't you just LOVE the Emerald Envy color? I'm SO looking forward to enjoying this color for the next year as a continuing 2016-2018 InColor!

We stamped using Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Ink for the cross and the inside sentiments. Then using the new Watercolor Pencils - SO GLAD these will be in the new catalog - we colored the design.

This was the final card made during this Reverse Lenten Challenge card class. I look forward to offering this class on an annual basis. It not only blesses the people we send our cards to, WE also are blessed by the comments and our friends.

I hope you have enjoyed all of the cards! All supplies used, and the links to purchase them, are listed at the end of this blog posting.

My current Host Code is on my blog - near the top, just to the right, on your desktop version!

No comments:

Post a Comment