Thursday, April 20, 2017

Coffee and Cards is SATURDAY!

Crafters -

Well... taxes are done, the Retired List has been announced, I've completed my FIRST preorder from the NEW Stampin'Up! catalog (because I attended the Savannah OnStage earlier this month), and - if you can believe this - it's coming up on the FOURTH Saturday of the month! Know that that means?

COFFEE AND CARDS is on Saturday, April 22nd, from 9a-12p. You will make 8 cards (4 designs, 2 of each design) for just $20. And when you place a minimum order during the class, your class fee is WAIVED! What a way to get your supplies - things you were already going to order! - and make some FREE cards when you order! Easy-peasy!

Did you see the little sneak peek I posted on my CLASSES page (look at the on the blog - did you know I have a CLASSES page)?

Check it out!
Coffee and Cards
April 22, 2017
Fabulous Flora (Host Set) Card

Don't you just LOVE this?! I know I do! And did you notice how it's done? Watercoloring with ink refills! And we are using REGULAR Whisper White Paper! 

This sample card uses the Fabulous Flora Host Set. This Host ONLY stamp set is only available through May. Stampin'Up! has guaranteed that stamp sets will be available through May 22nd. Make sure you place your workshop order by May 21st so you can choose this Host set while it is still available!

Have you registered for the class yet? Shoot me an email (or give me a call!) and I will get you registered! Remember to bring your favorite adhesives and your scissors. All other items will be provided!

See you Saturday, April 22nd at 9am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment