Thursday, March 9, 2017

Paper Pumpkin - LOVE IT!

Crafters -

You know how much I just LOVE my monthly subscription for my Paper Pumpkin! LOVE IT!


I even have a special PAGE on my blog devoted to just the Paper Pumpkin (just for the current month). You can see that just under my header - it's called Paper Pumpkin. Or you can click HERE to be taken directly to it.


Did you know...

  • You must subscribe the the 10th of each month to receive that month's kit?
  • You can order a PREPAID SUBSCRIPTION and, with a qualifying order, receive Stampin' Rewards? I think THIS is such a great deal!
  • During Sale-A-Bration, the 3-month Prepaid Subscription is just $55 (you save $4!) AND you also qualify for a Sale-A-Bration FREE ITEM!

And finally, those of you who are really looking for a GREAT DEAL - during Sale-A-Bration only - so you have until March 31st to get in on this deal.

Example 1:

1. When you order a 12-month Prepaid Subscription ($215, and you save $2 per month)
2. You will receive FOUR (Yup - 4!) Sale-A-Bration Free Items!
3. You will receive 10% (or $21.50) in Stampin' Rewards FREE!


AND, and this is the really, really, really good part in Example 2.

Example 2:
1. Bump it up and make it into a $250 Workshop during Sale-A-Bration
2. You will NOW receive FIVE (Yuppers - 5!) Sale-A-Bration Free Items!
3. You will receive the 10% (or $25) in Stampin' Rewards PLUS
4. An EXTRA $25 more in Stampin' Rewards - that is now $50 total in Stampin' Rewards!
WIN - WIN - SCORE!


Not sure about what all you receive with each month's Paper Pumpkin? Well, it varies month-to-month, just like your magazine subscriptions do. But check out the video from Stampin'Up! for the 2016 Paper Pumpkin kits! (If you are reading this via email, you will need to go to my blog to click the link - they don't go through the email system very well.)

Paper Pumpkin 2016 Year in Review Video

Can't wait for YOU to join the Paper Pumpkin subscription with me as your Demonstrator - CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW!

Don't forget - my Pumpkineers (those who subscribe with me) receive alternate ideas AND come to craft once a month with their kits! FUN! FUN! FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment