Sunday, March 26, 2017

March Coffee and Cards

Crafters -

Last week was so much fun! It was so much fun between my team meeting on Tuesday, the Easter Sampler class on Thursday, and then going to my church's Women's Retreat on Saturday! It was so much fun between all those things, that I didn't realize I hadn't shared the cards from this month's Coffee and Cards!

With Sale-A-Bration ending THIS WEEK!!!!, I used a lot of Sale-A-Bration items for the March cards. Let's face it - the Sale-A-Bration items are going fast! Get them while you can...

Want to see what we did?
March Coffee and Cards Class

The first card I did was the Pear Pizzazz and Wisteria Wonder using the Avant Garden Sale-A-Bration stamp set. Such a pretty AND EASY card. We even used spritzers on this card and I think that was the favorite part of the card!

The balloon card (using the Lift Me Up Bundle) was very similar to my Swap card at my Team Leader's meeting in early March. Again, fast and easy and we used the Sale-A-Bration Carried Away Designer Series Papers AND the Sale-A-Bration Mint Macaron Glimmer Paper. Again, easy peasy!

Then we moved onto the Butterfly card. This one is simply stunning! This is a DIRECT case from the meeting in Michigan earlier this month. At my card class, the crafters made either the Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, or Bermuda Bay using the Sale-A-Bration Glimmer Papers. It was kinda hard to choose only two! We also used the Sale-A-Bration Inside the Lines Paper and do you recognize the sentiment? It's from Tasty Trucks! Talk about a TRUE Sale-A-Bration card, huh?

But the final card, and it was the final card - I put it in the other room and made it their last card. It was, BY FAR, the favorite card! I would absolutely LOVE to tell you I made this complete card design. But alas, no. It was from a sideline team member! You see we swap 15 cards when I go to that state up north. This design was one of the swap cards. I made my chick a little more wild with the purple and blue hair - we even added a little of the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen! REALLY made Chick's hair look GREAT!

Which one is your favorite? I'm not sure which one is my favorite - I like all of them! They each fill a different need, so I'm gonna go with...

It's a four-way tie! LOVE them all! Hope you do too! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment