Monday, March 13, 2017

Easter Sampler



Crafters -

I have been crafting almost this entire weekend! You see - our son has spring break this week. And because one of the grandmothers lives a couple hours away, the boy went to her home for the weekend. So I crafted away!

Want to see my favorite item I made this weekend? Well, it's really more of a sneak peek, but you'll get the idea.
Easter Sampler Sneak Peek
Thursday, March 23rd
6p-8p
$25

It's my Easter Sampler and I'm offering a class on this. The class will be Thursday, March 23rd, from 6p-8p and the cost is just $25. (**Frame is not included**)

You will make a 12" x 12" Easter Sampler. We will use the Falling in Love Designer Series Papers (and coordinating Falling in Love cardstocks!), along with the Easter Message Stamp Set, Beautiful You Stamp Set, and Suite Sentiments Stamp Setseveral Glimmer papers, some heat embossing, coloring with markers, and pencils, OH MY!

You will need your favorites adhesives (especially Stampin' Dimensionals!), Mini Glue Dots, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, and your Paper Snips for some fussy cutting.

You will need to RSVP by Saturday, March 18th so I can order the supplies for the class. I can send you an invoice, or you can drop off a check. Especially if you are coming for the Coffee and Cards Class on Saturday, March 18th!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment