Saturday, March 11, 2017

Dog Days of Crafting!

Crafters -

This week has been a VERY busy week!

I'm just now getting caught up on my sleep from the drive to "that state up north" and I had some minor foot surgery last week that is kinda hobbling me.

Today is my CATCH UP DAY! Ever have one of those? I feel so much better and MUCH more organized when all is where it should be.

So, I'm in my craft studio today. I do a monthly PDF for my Pumpkineers and it takes a little bit of time to do it. PERFECT for today! And I'm finishing my Easter Sampler and will be posting that soon - Again - PERFECT for today! And finally, finishing my Coffee and Card class for Saturday (18th). Busy day, huh?

Want to see what my helper is doing?
My helper for today!

YUP! The killer attack dog is recharging a few of his solar panels. Once he wakes up, we have some SERIOUS crafting to do!  :)

Do you have a helper like this? Aren't our animals just the best! LOVE HIM!

2 comments:

  1. TOO CUTE! WHAT A GREAT HELPER..LOL..PEGGY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! He ended up sleeping the day away. So I had to craft by myself - but his snoring by my side was a help! :)

      Delete