Sunday, March 12, 2017

Coffee and Cards THIS Saturday!

Crafters --

WOW! This past week has been so much fun!

And this coming weekend is going to be a LOT of fun too!

Saturday, March 18th is my monthly Coffee and Cards class. We make eight cards (four designs, two of each design). Want a little sneak peek of one of the cards?
Small snippet of one of the cards at the March Coffee and Cards Class!

SO quick and easy! And who would LOVE to receive one of these cards? My THANK YOU card for the month of March is a variation of this card! When you place your order with me (in person or online) I send a thank you card at the beginning of the next month!

Contact me by Thursday, March 16th to get registered for the March 18th Coffee and Cards Class. The class cost is just $20 and your class fee is waived when you place a qualifying order during the class!

Unable to attend? Let me know! You are PERFECT for the To Go option! 

No comments:

Post a Comment