Saturday, March 4, 2017

Candy Bar Box Tutorial AND Facebook LIVE!

Crafters -


**I will be doing a Facebook LIVE on this tutorial
at 7pm (Eastern) on Saturday, March 4th.
Hope you are able to tune in!
Make sure you "LIKE" my Facebook page
so YOU can get all of the updates too!

As you saw on yesterday's post, I met with my Pumpkineers on Tuesday evening. The February kit is called Many Happy Birthdays and had the neatest Pocket cards!

Pocket cards are GREAT for gift cards and with Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Graduation coming in the next few months, this Paper Pumpkin kit was perfect!

BUT, with my Pumpkineers, I like to give them a few choices to make alternate cards and projects with their kits. SO, we cut apart one, JUST ONE, of the pocket cards and made those items at our meeting.

The MOST POPULAR alternate idea was the box for the Hershey Bar. And I'd like to share the basics of my tutorial with you! FYI - the stamp set was from the Many Happy Birthdays Paper Pumpkin kit. This is SUCH a cute stamp set!

Hershey Bar Box Dimensions
Bottom of box  6-7/8" x 3-3/4", score at 1/2" all four sides
Top of box 3-3/8" x 6-3/8", score at 1/4" all four sides
Use layering ovals to cut out an oval from the top of the box
Stamp greeting on a scrap piece
Adhere greeting behind oval cutout
Fold on all score lines and put together!
I added a little bit of Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon to really set this box!



LOVE IT!

I know I would be SO excited to receive this in my Easter Basket - or even place it on a desk for a co-worker! And don't forget those teachers! I bet they'd LOVE this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment