Thursday, March 2, 2017

BINGO Night!

Crafters -

I am stepping WAY outside of my comfort zone!

Little secret here - but I am NOT a BINGO player! Who knew, right?!  :)

Well, in January, my Team Leader had a BINGO night and I went.

HAD. A. BLAST.

So, how about a FUN BINGO night on Friday, March 10th, from 7p-9p? And, of course, we will do a few make-and-takes too!

Here are the details:
  • Must RSVP with payment by Monday, March 6th, 2017. I can send you an invoice and you can pay it that way or you can drop off a check by Monday evening.
  • TEN (10) is the minimum number of participants. SO, if there are less than 10 attendees, I will NOT be able to offer this fun evening at this time.
  • Cost is $30. I will be taking $20 of that and purchasing products from the catalogs for the prizes.
  • There will be THREE (3) make-and-takes for the class during the evening.
  • We will play SIX (6) games of Bingo.
  • PLEASE KNOW THIS! We are not gambling. This is just a fun way to make cards and win some products by playing a few fun games of Bingo. There is NO cash pot; the money is all going into the product order and the class.
  • There will be an ordering special that evening at the end of the BINGO night. So that means, you WILL want to stay until the end!
  • Only things you will need to bring are your favorite adhesives (including dimensionals, glue dots, etc.) and your scissors. With 10 people, we will be limited on space. (Ensure your name is on your items - we all have similar items.)
  • I will have a small plate of goodies to snack from. Feel free to bring your favorite beverage (with a covered lid please!) to drink. You will leave your beverages on the island in the kitchen so there are no spills while crafting or the excitement of yelling BINGO!  :)
Contact me to reserve your spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment