Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Strength and Prayers - Reverse Lenten Challenge Card

Crafters -

For the next several weeks (during Lent), I will be showcasing the card designs we did at my Reverse Lenten Challenge Class on February 15th.

Here's the basics:
  • We made 40 notecards using the Whisper White and Crumb Cake Notecards and Envelopes
  • Beginning March 1st, 2017, Ash Wednesday, we will give or send a card to someone (there are 40 days of Lent, NOT INCLUDING Sundays)
  • Can be anyone - child's teacher, co-worker, grocery clerk, bank teller, mom in front of you who has her hands full! Anyone! You get to choose!

For this first week's card, I chose to showcase the Strength and Prayers card. I absolutely LOVE this stamp set. AND it is a GREAT value for just $13 (clear mount) or $17 (wood mount). All supplies used, and the links to purchase them, are listed at the end of this blog posting.
Strength and Prayers
Reverse Lenten Challenge Class
February, 2017

You will want to stamp everything first and let it dry. THEN add the Clear Wink of Stella to the dove stamped image.

Add the supplies listed below to your order, along with a couple of adhesives (you ALWAYS need adhesives!), and you will qualify for a Sale-A-Bration FREE item! I placed my cards in the Sale-A-Bration Card Tin, because it was FREE with my Sale-A-Bration order!

My current Host Code is on my blog - near the top, just to the right, on your desktop version!

Supplies Used:
Strength and Prayers Stamp Set (Clear Mount, item #141856, $13) or (Wood Mount, #141853, $17)

No comments:

Post a Comment