Sunday, February 19, 2017

Ronald McDonald House Charities

Crafters -

Did you know that there is a stamp set in the back of the big catalog called My Hero? YUP! It's a GREAT set!

Did you also know that Stampin'Up! donates $3 when you purchase that stamp set? YUP! Stampin'Up donates time and money to support Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC). To date, they have contributed over $1.5 million to RMHC and their network of local RMHC Chapters. You can visit www.stampinup.com/giving to learn how you can help.

Well, today, Sunday, February 19th, is the day that I am blessed to help out at the Columbus (Ohio) Ronald McDonald House. Want to see what we will be making with the residents?
Succulent Flower Lollipops!
February 2017
Columbus (Ohio) Ronald McDonald House

I know - LOVE IT! It's so fast and easy!

Do you recognize where those shapes came from? Even better! It's the Succulent Framelits Dies. I just received mine and this is the first time I've been able to use them! And my friend, and fellow demo, Linda F., just donated a big box of papers to us for the Columbus Ronald McDonald House. They are retired colors and designs, but they are the FABULOUS quality Stampin'Up! products!

And finally, because we are supposed to be there for just 2 hours (including set up and clean up), I try to make things VERY easy and easy to set up and clean up! Check out how easy this set up will be for this craft! See? I don't throw out the left over plastic containers from brads, buttons, embellishments, oh my! And the flowers and leaves fit perfectly into those containers!
All Boxed Up and Ready to Go!
February 2017
Columbus (Ohio) Ronald McDonald House

I also have the tablecloths, along with my Stampin'Up! apron packed in my bag too. AND one of my new team members, Linda K. will also be attending! It's been a few months since I've had someone help me at RMHC and I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment