Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Pumpkineers - Many Happy Birthdays Paper Pumpkin Kit!

Crafters -

I'm so excited!!!


Tonight is my monthly Pumpkineers meeting. Those are the wonderful people who subscribe to Paper Pumpkin with me as their listed demonstrator. I also invite my team members to attend. We have a GREAT time!


Want to see a little sneak peek at what we will be making tonight? My Pumpkineers let me that they will be attending two days ahead of time, so I can cut the appropriate supplies for them. (We meet the fourth Tuesday of the month.) We typically make two to three items using our supplies, along with a few items from me, during the meeting.


Okay, have I kept you in suspense long enough?  :)

You can make a card into a cute little box -
complete with a full size chocolate bar!

LOVE IT!


First, this kit is perfect all by itself! How many times do we give a gift card and we pay at least $2.00 for something little to put the gift card in? And that is on the REALLY cheap end of what you can spend for gift card holders!


THIS kit is PERFECT because all you have to do is follow the directions on this kit and you have NINE (yuppers, 9!) candle pocket cards AND envelopes! And you make them! Everyone loves receiving something handmade - especially when it is from a friend!


Second, did you see the stamp set AND ink spots in this kit? There are "Happy," "Birthday," "Celebrate," "With Me," "To: From:," and even a "Pull" stamp, along with some designs and a few other words! Total of 13 different stamps! AND the ink spots are Flirty Flamingo (one of the 2016-2018 InColors) and Island Indigo - two great colors!


The coordinating Stampin'Up! Up! colors for this kit are Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Island Indigo, Night of Navy, and Pool Party! FYI - for the January kit, we received a Calypso Coral stampin' spot - so we could use THAT with this month's kit too! SCORE!


And finally, you are only limited by your imagination with this kit. Now, I gotta be honest with you. I didn't even OPEN my kit until Sunday, February 26th! (It's been a little hectic around here.) BUT I watched the Stampin'Up! Paper Pumpkin YouTube video as soon as it came out (you can always see the current video on my blog HERE) and I had a few ideas right away!


As one of my Pumpkineers (along with my team), I share at least ten different ideas with each kit. I send my Pumpkineers a PDF with the ideas. When a Pumpkineer skips a monthly kit, he or she also skips that month's PDF (don't have the stamp set or supplies!). This is just one perk for subscribing with me!


Not a Pumpkineer with me yet? Click to JOIN PAPER PUMPKIN NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment