Saturday, February 25, 2017

Many Happy Birthdays Paper Pumpkin - Stampin' Up!

Crafters -

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!

My February 2017 Many Happy Birthdays Paper Pumpkin is HERE!


Have you seen it yet? (FYI - videos do not go through the email system well. You will need to go to my blog to see the video if you are reading this in your email!)

February 2017 Paper Pumpkin
Many Happy Birthdays

AND - for those who are subscribers with me - we will have our monthly Pumpkineers meeting on Tuesday, February 28th at 7pm. You just need to let me know by Sunday, February 26th that you will be attending.

We will make 2-3 extra items using your kits. So bring your kits, YOUR GLASS BLOCK, your favorite adhesives (including dimensionals), and finally, your scissors too! We will have a FUN hour of crafting!

Not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber yet? JOIN PAPER PUMPKIN or contact me for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment