Monday, February 27, 2017

Many Happy Birthdays Paper Pumpkin Kit!

Crafters -

Ok, so I have been playing with my February 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Many Happy Birthdays. I actually just opened it YESTERDAY (Sunday)! YIKES, huh?

BUT, and I am having a BALL playing with this kit (check back tomorrow for a really neat box using this kit too!), I got to thinking about this kit. The candle flame reminded me of something but I just couldn't figure out what it was...

So, I kept playing with the kit and after making the box and an extra card, I decided to play with the flame to make a card. EUREKA!

Can you figure this one out?
Leaflets Framelits Die or a flame?
Hmmm....
That's right! It is one of the small leaf framelits from the Leaflets Framelits Dies. Actually BOTH of the small leaves would work for a flame!

Can't wait to show you what I do with these AFTER the Pumpkineer meeting on Tuesday evening!

I just LOVE my Paper Pumpkin! #lovepaperpumpkin

Make sure you are a subscriber to my blog for the latest posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment