Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams Meet Succulent Garden DSP



Don't you just LOVE when you see something online and think "I can make that!" 


BUT


You don't have the stamp set, or the punch, or the thinlits, or, or, or...


You just like the design!


So how about this!

Dragonfly Dreams
meet
Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper

It actually took me longer to figure out which paper I should place with which cardstock - the mixing and matching was the most fun!


So - where did I get this idea, you may ask? Well...


As a demonstrator, Stampin'Up! sends us a weekly email called Succeed Weekly. Just general information and oh yeah - here's an idea or two!


Well, I got this from one of the ideas! AND I challenged my team, the Latte Joy Stampers, to do the same thing! You see, Brandi showed 12 cards with the tin in her video for Stampin'Up! Four new crafters joined my team in January so I know they are just getting their Starter Kits and current supplies. So I wanted to make it a little easier for each of my team. I challenged them to make just SIX cards using Brandi's design. Brandi even gave the dimensions of the pieces of papers in the video! How easy was that?!


I used my NEW favorite stamp set Dragonfly Dreams and paired it with the BEAUTIFUL Succulent Garden Designer Series Papers. I used EVERY SINGLE DESIGN in the package too!


When do YOU want to book YOUR private card class
and make this with five of YOUR friends?
Contact me to schedule your date now!

You can leave a comment below on this blog or feel free to make a comment on my Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/DawnStock.StampinUp.net/


And finally, here's the original! LOVE that Stampin'Up! shares ideas with all of us; don't you?



No comments:

Post a Comment