Monday, February 20, 2017

Coffee and Cards

Crafters -

It has been a whirlwind week and month! And this Saturday, February 25th, is no different!

My monthly Coffee and Cards Class will begin at 9am.

Want to see a little sneak peek of one of the cards we will be making?
Beautiful You Stamp Set
Coffee and Cards
February 2017

I just received the Beautiful You Clear Stamp Set. I have wanted it for a while, but just couldn't add it into my budget. My team leader had made this card design and showed it to us.

WELL, guess what? My mother-in-law gave me a new wallet for Christmas. I had set it aside and when I was checking out all of the bells and whistles with this wallet, I discovered that my MIL had placed $40 inside the wallet for part of my Christmas present - I know, RIGHT?!

So... I used it to purchase this set (and the Mediterranean Moments Clear Stamp Set too!). I still have to make her a set of the cards using both sets, but that will come... She knows that I am attempting to earn the cruise and this helps out wonderfully!

I used the papers I had and, using my team leader's design, I changed the color of the umbrella and decided to add this card to my Coffee and Cards class for February!

You can read more about my CLASSES on the Classes Page of this blog. The CLASSES Page is just below the header above or you can click HERE to be taken directly there.

For the Coffee and Cards Class, the cost is $20 but it is free when you place a qualifying order while at the card class. What a GREAT way to make some FREE cards and order what you were going to order anyway! Win-Win-SCORE!

Just let me know by Thursday, February 23rd that you will be attending. You will need to bring your favorite adhesives and scissors to the class.

Look forward to seeing you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment