Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Calendars!

Crafters -

I have updated both the March and April calendars and you can see them HERE (or click on the CALENDAR page just under my name at the top).

Did you notice? 

I added a BINGO NIGHT in March and a Stamp-A-Stack in April! Watch for more details on those! Information will be added to my Classes Page as well.

Can you believe it is just over a month until Sale-A-Bration ends? NNNNOOOOOO!!!!! It is one of my favorite times of year - Sale-A-Bration, that is. 

For the THIRD year in a row, I will be having my annual Sale-A-Bration Celebration. You must be invited to attend and bring one guest with you. Not sure what the Sale-A-Bration Celebration is all about? Well, let me tell you!

When you host a workshop (you must receive Stampin' Rewards) OR when you place three separate Sale-A-Bration orders (you must receive a Sale-A-Bration item) with me, then you are invited to a morning of fun! We do cards, products, I demonstrate a technique or two, and there is even FOOD! Those who have attended many of my events know that we are busy and rarely have time to even snack!

And when YOU qualify to attend, you are invited to bring one guest with you for a minimal fee. The crafters will tell you, they have so much fun - and because it is a smaller group, there is a LOT of one-on-one and you get to know each other! Let's face it, you may see a familiar face or two!  :)

I look forward to inviting YOU to the Sale-A-Bration Celebration at the end of Sale-A-Bration. Not a black-tie event, but definitely an invitation only event!


No comments:

Post a Comment