Friday, January 13, 2017

Paper Pumpkin - Another Great Year!

Crafters -

The January 2017 Paper Pumpkin has now shipped. It's called Adoring Arrows and I cannot wait to get my paws on it! I think the surprise is one of the best parts of this subscription program.

Want to see what I think is the ABSOLUTE BEST part of the subscription program?

That Stampin'Up! gives us the supplies and the ideas and then lets us RUN with them! You see I meet each month with my Pumpkineers. We make a couple of things, using our kits, but using them on alternate projects.

Want to see my absolute FAVORITE card I made using the December kit, Another Great Year?
Another Great Year Paper Pumpkin Kit
December 2016
Alternate Card Design

There were so many decorated window sheets in this kit, I think I'm going to make a few extra of the shaker cards!

Each month I provide my Pumpkineers with a PDF of alternate designs. This is SUCH a GREAT program. If you are not a subscriber yet, what's stopping you? Especially NOW!

Did you know you can join with a 3-month prepaid subscription for just $55? AND when you do that, you also get to choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration item! SCORE!

So, seriously - what's stopping you? Here's the link to JOIN NOW!

Oh - and one more. Did you realize that you could purchase TWO of the 3-month prepaid subscriptions for just $110? That's a $4 savings from the regular 6-month prepaid subscription! If you are looking for a GREAT Valentine's gift, THIS is the one to get! Activate one of the prepaids now, save or GIVE the other one to a friend! What a wonderful way to bless someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment