Wednesday, January 4, 2017

It's ALIVE!

Crafters -

It's been a little bit of a stressful day for Stampin'Up!

You see the new catalog was supposed to go LIVE today. Yeah... sometimes computers don't work as well as we want them to.

BUT, Sara Douglass, Stampin'Up! CEO has now posted that everything is up and running!

You can place your orders online - make sure you use HOST CODE UU6KNS2F - and you will receive five (5) free cards from me - just something to thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator. You can place your orders by clicking on the RIGHT side of this blog - the Host Code is also listed there - or you can click HERE (if you prefer to cut-and-paste: https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2158844).

And when I was telling our teenager about this and found out that it was now up and working, the boy helped me with this!

Yes, we are a family of nerds! Young Frankenstein is one of the boy's (and his father's!) favorite movies! I remember going and seeing this MANY MANY MANY years ago. We did this as a night out with our moms when I was in 4-H. The movie is a classic and it always reminds me of my mom. Although, yes, there are a NUMBER of classic lines in this movie too! And, no - I don't remember WHY we would take our moms to this show! We were pre-teens and it was the 70s..  :)

OH - and I did update the catalogs on the right side of the blog too! If you do not yet have the Spring Occasions Catalog or the Sale-A-Bration brochure, you can view them digitally.

No comments:

Post a Comment