Monday, January 23, 2017

Hey, Chick! - Stampin'Up!

Have you seen this CUTE little stamp set? It's called "Hey, Chick" and it is FREE with a qualifying Sale-A-Bration order!
Hey, Chick
#143328 (Wood)
#143331 (Clear)


Well, when I first saw this in the Sale-A-Bration brochure, gotta tell ya - was not impressed with any of the chick-a-dees!

I know.

I know.

I know.

Everyone in the free world LOVED this set as soon as they saw it! Yeah... not me...

BUT since I had my first ever one-day retreat last weekend, I was using several new stamp sets, new Designer Series Papers (DSPs), ribbons, you get the idea. And since I did have this stamp set, I thought, "eh... why not?" So I did!

Check it out!


How stinkin' cute is this?! We combined it with the 3/8" Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (#143601 - FREE with a qualifying Sale-A-Bration order!), and the absolutely beautiful Lace Doilies (#142793). LOVE THEM!

Hope this cute little card brightens your day too! And don't you just LOVE how the Floral Boutique Designer Series Papers work with this little cutie? ME TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment