Sunday, January 22, 2017

First EVER One-Day Latte Retreat!

WHEW!

As many of you know, I have been planning my first EVER One-Day Latte Retreat! And it was today (January 21st).

WE. HAD. A. BLAST.

There were ten ladies - and we began promptly at 9am. I'll show some of the goodies later this week, but check these out!
Check out THIS Chorus Line!


Because EACH of the attendees is TOTALLY AWESOME!


A Latte Retreat wouldn't be complete without coffee and treats!
I just LOVE stamping on burlap!
Flourishing Phrases is a GREAT set to use on burlap!
Check out my NEW Coffee Cozy too!
LOVE IT!

I loved adding the little gifts into their goody bags. The twine dolls and burlap bags were just two of their little surprise and delight gifts. They were the most fun to make!

Well, actually the MOST fun at the retreat was the Yankee Swap! We had 10 prizes, totalling $100. These ranged from ribbon to stamp sets to DSP. The most popular - AND STOLEN - prize was the Black Marker with the InColor Doilies! That prize was stolen THREE times before it found a permanent home!

Here are a few photos of my friends crafting. Can you tell? I am ABUNDANTLY blessed!
Set up the night before
Set up the night before
They're HERE!
And having fun!

Best friends whether crafting, singing, or leading a Bible Study at church
AND they are my newest Team Members!
Welcome Faye and Nancy!

And a VERY special shout-out to my team member (and my mom!), Donna. I could NOT have done this without her. She not only was jack of all trades, she was the chief cook AND bottlewasher and was appreciated by all! She even had chocolate chip cookies - fresh from the oven - for us as a special dessert after our lunch! MOMS ROCK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment