Monday, January 2, 2017

Color In the New Year!

I LOVE to color!

My husband gave me one of those "Journaling Bibles" for our anniversary this year. LOVE IT! My mom, aunt, many friends have these too. Our church even offers a Bible Journaling Class once a month.I just don't get enough time to color...

Those coloring books are really nice, but... what to do with the colorings after you are done?

Well...

One of the GREAT Sale-A-Bration items is a new coloring paper. It's called Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper. There are 12 sheets (3 each of 4 designs). And it's one of my favorite items for Sale-A-Bration!

Want to see what we made today during the class?
Color in the New Year cards

Here are a few closeups of the individual cards
Rose Wonder and Sponge Daubers

Birthday Blooms
Such pretty colors using the new Watercolor Pencils!

Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper
So bright and beautiful using markers and aqua painters

Did you notice the extra, the fifth card, using the Rose Wonder set? I had used the thinlits and a piece of the white cardboard from a DSP package for the mask. After sponging it a few times, I thought it was WAY too pretty to throw away! So I made an extra card using the colored outline!
The colored thinlit outline was TOO pretty to throw away!

This was made VERY easy using my fine-tip glue pen too.

Looking forward to my first workshop of the year - it's Saturday! WOO HOO!

Hope to see you at at class soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment