Sunday, January 29, 2017

Coffee and Cards



This has been just ONE of the BEST weeks!

Why is that? you may ask. Well... 

I've had THREE classes this week. And today was my monthly Coffee and Cards class. We had several ladies who are absolute PROs at cardmaking. And one of the ladies brought a friend with her. You see my friend Jenny just joined about a week ago and she brought a new friend with her. Jenny was a PRO at showing her friend how everything works!

And I was so glad there were so many ladies here today! You see, we had some really bad weather for a day or two in December. My December Coffee and Cards was full, but since we'd had the ice storm the night before... well, my friend Pat was the only one able to attend! We had a wonderful one-on-one class, and with her being a new stamper (but longtime crafter!) it was really nice. But this time she had more than me to talk with! I think she had a good time!

We made six cards and the case to place the cards into. Many of the ladies work and let's face it! You need cards at work! With the decorated case, it makes it so nice to leave on your desk or place it somewhere to just brighten your day!

This was what was made today!



And, because I always make extras, I made one complete set including the decorated case, but I liked that design. So I made it into a card too!



Not sure which one I like the best. What do you think? Card or case?

No comments:

Post a Comment