Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Coffee and Cards - BIRTHDAY cards!

Crafters -

Well... 2017 is firmly here! I'm traveling today (to that state up north) with my mom. You see my mom is up from Florida and we are going to my Team Leader's monthly meeting! Mom's also one of my team members! She said she was coming up in January to celebrate Christmas with us but I think she really scheduled her arrival date so she could go to the RubberQueens meeting - JUST SAYIN'!  :)

I am doing something a little different for the January Coffee and Cards Class. For this month (and if it is a success, we will do it again!), we will be making SIX birthday cards. When you RSVP by Saturday, January 14th, I'll include the Clear Case for you to decorate and store your cards - my gift to you for registering early! You must RSVP by Thursday, January 26th to attend the class, but if you wait until then - you will not receive a case with it. So sign up early!

Want to see a little sneak peek of some of the cards? The large photo is the decorated clear case.
January 2017 Coffee and Cards Class
Register by January 14th to make the case - my gift to you for registering early!
RSVP by January 26th to make the six cards

Aren't these so fun? LOVE THEM!

Please bring your favorite adhesives (SNAIL/refills, dimensionals, etc.) and your scissors for the class. All other items will be provided. *I will have SNAIL refills and Dimensionals available for sale during the class as well.

This class is just $20 or free with a minimum purchase placed during the class. AND, as I have been doing the past few classes, we will take a mini break midpoint and I will showcase something fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment