Wednesday, December 14, 2016

November Wonderful Winterland Paper Pumpkin!



Seriously.

Each month, Paper Pumpkin just seems to get better.

The December kit has shipped but wanted to show you TWO additional items I made using my November kit, Wonderful Winterland, from Paper Pumpkin. The PDF I just sent to my Pumpkineers had 14 items on it! LOVED this kit!

FYI - If you are not YET a subscriber, I would LOVE to have you join my Pumpkineers! You can JOIN HERE.

So, without further ado, here are TWO additional items:
Rudolph Ornament or Tag
I'm probably gonna use this as a cute little ornament, and then put it on a package close to Christmas. LOVE IT! I used the Hearth and Home Thinlits, Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set, and Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, along with the stamps that came in my November Wonderful Winterland Paper Pumpkin kit! LOVE IT! Even used 10" of the silver metallic twine that came in the kit for the hanger! Who wouldn't LOVE this?!

Wonderful Winterland Paper Pumpkin Kit
MEET
Window Box Thinlits Dies!

You may not recognize this box. That's because it's NEW!!!! As a demonstrator, we are allowed to place preorders, so we can prepare of our upcoming class (we would NEVER just play with our new toys - business, business, business!  :) hahahahah! ).  This is the new Window Box Thinlits Die. I think I like it almost as much as my Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Die!

I'm not nuts about the lines I drew on this - what do you think?

And I used the Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush for the windows on the houses. I think it makes them look nice and home-y!

And finally, gotta show you this little cutie! FYI - the idea is NOT mine! I was not able to attend Stampin'Up!'s OnStage in November. BUT, they provided a couple of videos online for the demonstrators. Sara Douglass, Stampin'Up! CEO, did this to make it easy for her to assemble her box. I liked it so much, I did the same thing!

Cute template to remember how to assemble my Window Box Thinlits Dies!
Thank you Sara Douglass!

Can you guess what color this bright yellow is? It is from years past.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment