Thursday, December 22, 2016

Latte Joy Stampers - Team Meeting

Crafters -

I have a FABULOUS group in my team. We are called the Latte Joy Stampers and we meet once a month in the Central Ohio area.

With Christmas coming, and so many things going on, only one of my team was able to attend locally. And we had one meet us in cyberland - via FaceTime - and she was able to participate.

My team leader (from that state up north) had her meeting earlier in the month. I wasn't able to attend, but for those who attended, they made a Basic Tool Kit Case at the meeting. She provided the supplies and the crafters made them. THEY WERE SO COOL! And although I was on a cruise with my mom, I was kinda bummed that I missed the meeting and missed making one.

What to do? What to do?

Why - make my own, of course! And as Ronda says, "take your team along with you!" so that is exactly what I did! Check out what Betty and I made! This was my gift to my team who attended locally. 
Dawn and Betty's Basic Tool Kit Cases

We used the Full Wide Stamp Cases, Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Papers (FYI - this is ON SALE through the end of the year with the Year-End Closeouts), Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Melon Mambo Cardstock, and the Large Letters Framelits. Do you recognize the string of hearts? If you have the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, you do!

(The coffee cup and the fancy hearts are from a retired thinlit set. Since my team is the "Latte Joy Stampers" I went ahead and used them for my team.)

As you can see, my Big Shot was working overtime!

EVERYONE that I showed this to - well, they LOVED IT! SO...


BOOK your workshop or private card class now.
For those who book their parties,
before the end of the year,
I will guarantee that I will make one of these for you.
My gift to you as my host!
(I know many of you have your own "parties"
with just you in attendance.
BUT
you still earn Stampin' Rewards
because you are the HOST of your own party.
Let me know,
before the end of the year,
when YOU are going to have your own party,
and YOU will also receive one of these!)

Since the coffee cup and fancy hearts are retired, I will use a NEW thinlit - the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies - you will LOVE these!!

**NOTE: You will receive the Basic Tool Kit Case with your thank you note upon completion of your Party. You must earn Host/Stampin'Rewards to receive this gift from me. Limit one per party.

I don't know about you, but I'm going to fill mine with my adhesives, scissors, a small ruler, and a few other items. The possibilities are LIMITLESS! :)

Ok, and want to see the OTHER items that we made for the meeting? 
Using Watercolor Pencils,
Window Box Thinlits, Dies,
Dragonfly Dreams,
Large Letters Thinlits, and
Wide Full Stamp Cases
LOVED all the projects!




Keep in mind, you may not recognize a few of the items. That's ok! As a demonstrator, we are able to preorder approximately one month in advance, so we have time to prepare for our classes. Just one benefit of being a Stampin'Up! demonstrator!


Want to be able to get the newest stuff ahead of the general public?
I'd LOVE to have you as part of my team!
You can always see the stuff we make at our meetings.
Click "My Team" at the top of the page, or
HERE to go directly to the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment