Friday, December 30, 2016

January and February Calendars are UP!

Crafters -

I have finalized my January and February calendars! WHEW! You can always see my calendar by clicking on the CALENDAR link at the top of this page (or you can click HERE to see the current calendar).
January and February Calendars
Did you notice?

  • Workshop on Saturday, January 7th. Must RSVP by Thursday, January 5th to attend.
  • FIRST EVER One-Day Retreat on Saturday, January 21st! Limited to 10 participants. Receive a goody bag with $20 merchandise and make 20 cards/projects. Bring your own adhesives and scissors (adhesives will also be available for purchase during retreat). Light lunch provided. Where else can you get all this for just $45?!
  • Reverse Lenten Challenge Class on Wednesday, February 15th. TWO DIFFERENT TIME SLOTS - 9a-1p OR 6p-10p. You will make 40 notecards with envelopes. My challenge to you is to send/give a card during the 40 days of Lent. And I'm gonna help you to do this by making 40 notecards during the class. I'm doing this too!
  • Coffee and Cards Class is the fourth Saturday of each month. $20 or free with a minimum purchase placed during the class. January's Classes are listed on my Classes page.
  • January Coffee and Cards will be a little different. Want a sneak peek? Check out my CLASSES page (click HERE to go directly to the Classes page)! RSVP by January 14th to make the card case - my gift to you for registering early!
  • You can see that there are a few PRIVATE events listed. Let's book YOUR workshop or private card class now!

No comments:

Post a Comment