Sunday, December 18, 2016

Craft Event at Jeffrey Mansion!

Crafters -

I have been REALLY attending LOTS of Craft Fairs this year!

I have been meeting some WONDERFUL people!

On Monday, December 19th, from 1p-4p, I will be at Jeffrey Mansion in Bexley for their annual Craft Event!

This is your last chance to get some last-minute CUTE, homemade gifts! A few have chocolate involved. A couple even have COFFEE!

And want to see some of the fabulous crafters I have met here? This is from my November card class - we even had ONE GENTLEMAN attend! Thanks so much to Paul!
The crafters hard at work!
No rest for the weary!  :)

MaryEllen is in BOTH photos - she was everywhere, she rarely sat down!

Even members of the Bexley/Berwick Kiwanis attended!

Helen won the door prize!

The crafters holding their favorites cards or tags!

The next class is scheduled for January 26th! Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment