Saturday, December 17, 2016

Cozy Critters Meet Wonder of Christmas!

Crafters -

The Holiday Catalog is soon to be a thing of Christmas Past!

And there are so many GREAT items in that catalog! But alas. All good things must come to an end...  :(

As I was looking over my stamp sets that I will be losing from the Holiday Catalog (Tin of Tags? Jar of Cheer? SERIOUSLY?!), I noticed that I hadn't even put ink to my Cozy Critters! FYI - Tin of Tags Stamp Set is on SALE too for the Year-End Closeouts!

Cozy Critters is a Host Only Stamp Set - that means, it cannot be purchased. It can only be earned with a workshop (or a qualifying private party). You must have $150 in merchandise before you can choose this little cutie.

So... I decided to play around with it. I also noticed that my Wonder of Christmas also didn't make it to the Carryover List. And I was looking on both pages 3 and 14 of the Holiday catalog (quick - go there now!).

Want to see what I made after looking at these?
Cozy Critters Meets Wonder of Christmas!

TA DA!

THIS is what you call "CASE-ing"! CASE = Copy And Share Everything. Many of you know that I like this element from card 1, that from card 2, like how they did this on card 3, and keep taking bits and pieces from cards to make it my own. Kinda like how the mice and the birds did the dress for Cinderella!  :)

You only have until January 3rd to earn this cute Cozy Critters. Don't delay! We can schedule YOUR workshop or private card class before January 3rd so YOU don't miss out!

Let me know when you want to schedule it! You can see my calendar HERE to view the open dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment