Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Color in the New Year!

Crafters -

2017 is just around the corner! I have been very blessed in 2016. While we have lost some of our friends, we know that we will see them again someday. Very selfishly, I miss them though...

SO! As they say, I must put on "my big girl panties" and move forward.

Onto 2017!

January is going to be a VERY busy time! But busy in a good way!

Want to see a little sneak peek for my "Color in the New Year" class on Monday, January 2nd?
Two of the three cards we will make at my
Color in the New Year class!

We will make three (3) cards and the cost is just $10. I'm confident there is a football game on that day. The kids are still out of school. And many are off work that day. What a GREAT day to just color! I find it very relaxing and then I have three cards ready to go!

Oh - and while you may recognize the Rose Wonder stamp in the top corner, what about the bottom corner? Unless you are a demonstrator, probably not! It is a new paper, a FREE paper, with a qualifying order during Sale-A-Bration!

We will be playing with markers, aqua painters, sponges, ink, and maybe even the new Watercolor Pencils! (SPOILER ALERT - We will also be using the Wink of Stella on the bumblebee!)

Please RSVP by Saturday, December 31st so I can have everything cut and prepared for you!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment